Friday, September 18, 2009

Seriously?


Are you kidding me? I'm starting a blog? I have always made fun of others that have a blog (sorry Mandy) but I have come to the realization that there really is a lot that goes on in my life that I would like to look back on. There are things that Aiden does now that frustrate me to no end but I know I will look back and laugh. As crazy as my life is I really need to put things in writing or I will forget. Plus there might be one of you out there that wants to keep up with the ongoings and Aiden-isms in my life. Being the oldest of 6 kids I don't always remember to tell each one the same funny story then I get scolded by another for not telling them. So here is a way for me not to get into as much trouble.

If you happen to not know me and enjoy stalking other peoples blogs as much as I do...

I have been married to Alan for 5 years and we have a 3 year old son named Aiden that comes from two very strong willed, outgoing, not quite right parents. The old saying "two wrongs makes a right" does not necessarily apply is this case. Aiden is the MOST strong willed, independent and funny child I know. Having the parents that he does (especially his father) you never know what is going to come out of his mouth. Sometimes it is things that I DO NOT want him to ever repeat... and that is something that Alan and I are working on (exp Alan :) ) For the most part he just keeps us wondering where he comes up with this stuff.

His most recent favorite saying is "are you kidding me?"... hince the name of this blog. My mom asked him if he wanted to slide down a slide at church and he looked at her like it was the most insane thing that had ever come out of her mouth "are you kidding me Nani?". This has become "his" polite way of saying no.

I hope to keep the one of you out there entertained. I am sure there will be some other randomness thrown in here from time to time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment